Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Thankful for.....

Today was a beautiful day! Sun was shining, breeze blowing, windows open, fresh air, children outside, being together with my little family, and the fact I didn't have a lot of pain to worry about. I pulled one of those silly stunts yesterday while watching my girls at the Children's museum. I went over to a bench to sit down, and completely missed it. I landed hard on the floor and jarred my back. Because I have been using this great nutrition, by body handled it pretty well. I was very sore last evening and even this morning. Add a chiropractor visit to that and by tonight I'm not very sore. For that I'm extremely grateful!!!

God has been good to us. I'm also thankful for the time I was able to get away by myself and spend time with my Heavenly Father today. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment